Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday Tribute

Thinking about starting this new thing called Tuesday tribute... so... without further delay...
My first VICTIM!!

My brother!
Yes, and they say he's a genius...... sometimes I wonder.
Thanks bro--
  • for fixing stuff that I get mad at (computers, cars, car windows, dressers, xboxes etc)
  • for calling me... just because you can.
  • for downloading episodes of shows I miss when I can't figure out how to set the VCR (no, i DON'T have a TiVo..)
  • for calling me a dork... because we both know that I am one.
  • for doing crazy things with me.. and MAKING me do crazy things... like ND dumpster diving.
  • for making me smile... in the most random ways--- come on.. who grows a mullet just for "fun"?!
  • for being the slickest dealer EVER.
  • for hugs... even when you act like you don't like them.
  • for just being you.... the "Rock Star" that you are


one word... AMAZING.

No comments: