O-HI-O!
So... this weekend I got to--
- Road trip with a new friend
- Finally see life in the shoes of my dear friend Rae
- Eat at the WORST Taco Bell in my memories history
- Go fishing (I caught 3 little guys! yes, I let them all go)
- Find two great shirts at the thrift store (one artsy, one just plain fun)
- See many strange people downtown at the "Gallery Hop"-- people on stilts, the scary clown posse, random dancers and lots of other interesting groups. People watching is FUN!
- Eat at a seafood place-- with giant fish tanks all over the place!
- Eat at Chipotle not just once, but TWICE! amazing
- Eat at P.F. Changs Chinese Bistro (incidentally Chipotle and PF Changs were my two favorite places to eat while I was out in Colorado last summer... hmmm)
- yeah.. lots of great eating this weekend I would say...
- Visit Rae's church and see her get her groove on her jambe drum
- Sing in the car. yeah. that was just great.
- Drive a mozillion hours... but it was well worth it.
Yeah.. it was another great one. Hopefully pictures to follow shortly.


No comments:
Post a Comment