That Fruity FRIDAY Feeling
Almost a year ago I made a post about a crazy-fun ad that Sony had done for their new Bravia color flatpanel (see post here) well... it appears that someone has done a spoof on the infamous commercial this past February, but instead of using superballs, they used FRUIT! Needless to say, some of the residents of the small town in Swansea North, Britain were not amused. According to their local website they have issued a protest
The filming of this TV advert traumatized many small, domestic animals and a number of our older residents are now too afraid to leave their homes.Ok... I'm not even sure if this is for real or not, but from looking at the BBC images I'm guessing that maybe there are only a few residents up in arms, but the rest knew what was going on. (anything to get your 5 min of fame) The whole thing just made me smile... so I had to share it with you.
With enough complaints, hopefully those responsible will think twice before soiling the streets of Britain with fruit pulp again.





No comments:
Post a Comment