Thursday, June 29, 2006

Randomness...

A fun musical group that I heard about on last weeks Relavant Magazine's podcast-- Indie Blockedappella. Seriously, I don't know whether I should laugh, or be in awe of these guys... Lots of current hits... all accapella. If you swing by make sure to check out their AUDIO page-- it's amazing!


If you are in the "artsy" mode (when am I NOT?!) and have ever written something with your finger on someones dirty back car window--you need to check out this guys unique artistic medium! I'm not sure if I could spend that much time on something that will soon be "blowin in the wind" but whatever floats his boat (and he sure is good at what he does!) 

If you are bored during the loooooong summer nights click here to get a coloring sheet of Billy Ray Cyrus 

Ok, so I wasn't so thrilled with the second Spiderman, but maybe the 3rd can redeem itself?????

Just a few tid-bits for now. Hope you are having a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

That's absolutely insane!! Who would have ever thunk???