Wicked Wednesday-- DDR Resurrection
Yes... it's back.. and as bad as EVER! I know some of you out there have been missing my wacky/wicked Wednesday posts... so here is an exeptionally good one for you.
So, some of you may know that I am an avid Dance Dance Revolution fan. I have it for my PS, my xbox and now I even have it on my computer(over 600 songs buddy!) You would think I would be AMAZING at it now, but alas, I still have no cordination! ha! It's just a whole lot of fun, and really good exercise if you stick with it. It is great for parties and get-togethers.
Anyway... the site of the day.. a goofy satire site for my favorite video game... note, this IS a joke, and not real. I just HAD to share...
check it out HERE. (I especially like the "screenshots" of the results)


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That website is crazy! Catch you later!
Post a Comment