Friday, January 27, 2006

I left My heart in San Francisco... or so the song goes

Well people.. it's official... by the time most of you read this I will either be in the air, or already in sunny San Francisco. Well, maybe it won't be sunny, but at least it will be about 20 degrees warmer than it is here, and that has GOT to count for SOMETHING! So yeah. It is going to be a lot of fun, and well, pretty sweet. Two fun days, three conference days, and one travel back home day. Craziness. I will take lots of pictures for you all, and I'm looking forward to catching up on all the blogs and myspaces when I get back.

Until then... cheerio.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a sweet time!

Jeanna said...

Have a great time! Bring back lots of stories and pictures!

I'm so jealous you are somewhere warmer!

Jeanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon said...

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.