Friday, January 06, 2006

Can somebody just put me out of my misery PLEASE!?!?! I feel like I've been run over by a semi or something.. head hurts, bones ache, and I think I am getting a fever-- but maybe I'm just imagining that part. I want to crawl in a black hole.... but I have 3 more hours left to work... and yeah.. I NEED to be here. *sigh* Thank goodness for the weekend. Seriously.. if I didn't have that sliver of hope I would run and jump over the balcony (not really...)

Hmmmmm... maybe I'm allergic to work?!



PS-- I got my hair cut!!!! 10 inches to Locks of Love-- yeah buddy. Nice way to start of the new year... with a new look! Will post pictures later perhaps

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Woohoo I am excited to see the new do!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome about your new hair cut! (of course about the Locks of Love too!) Can't wait to see you! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Mrs. Cournia said...

You've gotta send me a photo!! I'm cutting my hair tomorrow, too...