Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blogger Blues

Ok.. so as many of you know, I haven't been around much in the "bloggisphere" since the beginning of this year. Now.. it's not like I've just had the most boring of life-- actually, quite the opposite. I guess I've just had a blogger "block". I want to blog, but I just CAN'T. It's like I'm stuck behind this wall. Weird. i know. Maybe it's the winter blahs- maybe I've just been working so hard at work and have had so many projects that I don't have time to mess around there, and by the time I get home at night the very LAST think I want to do is look at another computer (I'm with Jeanna on this one.. sometimes I just want to drop-kick the darn things, and I am supposed to LIKE them!) ahhhhhhhhhhh! ok there. I got it out. I'm feeling better. Time to get back in the groove.

oops. then I'm taking a trip and will be gone for a week. I guess this "grooviness" will have to start when I get back huh?

I really have missed you all. trust me.

No comments: