where is Jen?
Howdy folks... from the music capital of the world.. Nashville, TN. I'm sitting here at Rockettown. Started by I think Michael W. Smith, this is a cool place for people to just hang out and be real with eachother. A coffee bar, internet cafe, pool tables, and big comfy chairs are all over the place. Sorta like a hip Starbucks coffee feel to it. If you go out back you can follow the sidewalk to the sweet indoor skate park where they have Skate church ever Thursday nights and chicks skate for free (sweetness!)
I'm here for the Passion 06 convention... with about 18,000 other people my age. It is simply amazing. I have a lot of stuff that I have been taking in, and a lot I want to process... but when I get home I hope to share with you some of the stuff I've learned... and some of the stuff I want to change in my life...
Keeping this short. People are waiting in line to use the computer. Just wanted to say hi.... and let you all know that I miss you. :)
see ya soon.


3 comments:
Hey Jen, I miss you so much! I really wish we would of been in TN at the same time! That bites - oh well. Maybe I'll get to see you the next time I'm home. But then again you never know. Give me a call sometime. Love ya!
I came close to going to that. Now I really wish I had if only to see you!
I almost went to Passion as well, Jen! You're oh so close to me now! Have fun, girl...I can't wait to read about the lessons you learned and all that was revealed to you. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment