Tuesday, November 22, 2005

For those of you who actually frequent my blog... can I ask a favor?
I need some extra prayer right now. Do you ever wish you could take something back but you can't? Rewind and erase? Yeah, something like that... and Satan-being the master accuser that he is-- is kicking my butt right now. So yeah... prayer would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks

4 comments:

Jeanna said...

I hate it when Satan tries to bring people down...he has been known to try to kick my butt as well...I'm praying for you right now...

Anonymous said...

Gotchya covered! Catch ya later!

Jonathan Anderstrom said...

Psalm 34:17-18
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm right behind you, Jen. I'm always praying...you didn't even have to ask :) Regardless of what you want to take back, remember that God will use the situation for good in some way, even if you don't recognize it yet. Love you girl!