Thursday, November 03, 2005

IM Reminders

I always seem to find little things during my day that just are funny. Todays moment came as we(the designers in my department) were upgrading to Adobe CS 2. The webmaster that sits on the other side of my cubicle had installed it just fine, but another guy was having major problems-- crashing programs, missing fonts... the whole thing-- so I was nervous to upgrade myself. I mean, why fix something if it isn't broke?! Anyway... a few moments later I got this IM to explanation.
I guess people really DO notice when you are living different. This whole situation might seem silly, but it really encouraged & reminded me that ppl do pay attention-- and someday perhaps someone will ask me why i choose to live my life the way I do, and I can introduce them to my friend... Jesus.

*Edit*
I got my Adobe CS2 upgraded just dandy btw... I guess his hypothesis about morals needs a little work ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I don't understand the IM?? It says those with a total LACK of morals and clean living seems to help. You have many great morals not a lack of them...

Jen said...

This guy is VERY sarcastic :-p He is always making comments to me about my "moral" behavior and anything to do with Christianity or the like. Sometimes it drives me crazy, but most of the time it doesn't really phase me at all... because underneath the tough guy act, he is just another hurting human.
It's a fun challange for me :)
(plus I've always had a teasing side ;-))