Ok... I like Jones Soda (who wouldn't with all those crazy pictures that people submit on the lables and the random "fortions" under the caps?!) but THIS is just TOO much for me....
seriously, this is just getting to be too much! it's great that I don't drink pop/soda/coke (didn't want anyone to get mad that i'm calling it the wrong thing!) anymore!
That's not all. Special "holiday" soda flavors have been released, including but not limited to turkey and stuffing, green bean cassserole, and numerous others that make you fear the original product.
6 comments:
I think I'm going to be sick...
seriously, this is just getting to be too much! it's great that I don't drink pop/soda/coke (didn't want anyone to get mad that i'm calling it the wrong thing!) anymore!
uh...wow, that's really gross. You're right, Jen.
I must say that I am completely grossed out right now....and I thought the flavors last year were pushing it...
yeah those flavors are gross.
That's not all. Special "holiday" soda flavors have been released, including but not limited to turkey and stuffing, green bean cassserole, and numerous others that make you fear the original product.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment