Thursday, November 10, 2005

A tribute... to siblings



This weekend my little sister and I took a road trip... down to visit my two other siblings at their wonderful college. A wonderful time was had by all (I hope) and I had a grand time of eating college food once again (man, do I sometimes miss those all you can eat deals.. although I'm sure my waistline does not!)
This particular blog isn't so much about our visit though.. because I can save that for my diary (er, well, that is if I HAD one... *shrug* I never was very good at those things!) But this blog is a tribute to my siblings.

Thanks you guys. Thanks for putting up with me when I'm annoying, thanks for making me laugh, thanks for caring when I'm sad, or even just giving me a hug.
Thanks for calling me up at work. Thanks for doing Taebo with me when you are home from school. Thanks for chilling with me at Barnes and Noble. Thanks for riding your bike around the neighborhood or taking a walk to the library with me. Thanks for showing me geeky things on the internet. Thanks for letting me debate you even when you know I am wrong. Thanks you guys. You've made my life what it is... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: