Thursday, February 09, 2006

*Yawn*

Ok.. I am a podcast freak.. maybe it's because I am a computer geek, maybe I just love itunes, maybe because I'm always on the lookout for new music, or maybe it's because I just love that anyone can have their own "radio show". Yeah. Trust me, they are addicting. Anyway, I just wanted to feature one that I have really been enjoying. It's called The Bored Again Christian ad it plays a lot of different Christian music that you don't normally hear on any other christian radio stations around here (ug.. I could have some comments about that, but i'm going to let it go for now) Stuff from The Elms, Starflyer 59, The Danielson Famile, Kids in the Way, Pedro the Lion, Eisley, Sufjan Stevens, Pushstart Wagon plus lots more. Check it out!!

So yeah. I'm working on the computer all day, so podcasts are my friends. errr. or something like that.

No comments: