Looking for a few good books...
I went to the Chicago Auto show today with my brother. It was SWEET. Saw a lot of really cool cars.. and a few really ugly ones too! ha. More about that later... cause my brain still hurts from the car stimulation over-kill! (think one too many large screen tvs, bright flashy things, chrome wheels, rotating kiosks.. yeah, you get the idea)
I had a question though.. be for I sign off..
What, if anything, have you been reading these days? Or what have you read in the past few months that you really liked and would recommend?? Yeah.. I'm looking for a few good books-- as my "to read" list is getting short at the moment. Now that I am finally out of college where I was "forced" to read what they wanted us too, I am enjoying the freedom of exploring new books.. so any recommendations you have are appreciated!!


1 comment:
I am slowly making my way through "The Brothers Karamazov" by Dostoevsky and "Watchmen" by Alan Moore. Both are amazing but very dense so they make for slow reading. Of course, I'm trying to read a million other things at the same time.
"Brothers" is really interesting so far. It's my first Dostoevsky.
"Watchmen" is a book I'm surprised I waited so long to read. It is amazing and I can see how it has impacted so many other things in pop culture since it was published twenty years ago.
I think you would really like both.
Post a Comment