Random Tuesday
Today totally surpassed yesterday, not like anything grand happened to make note of-- but it wasn't a Monday, and life wasn't so aggravating.
That being said... here are just some random things from today...
A band I really like-- The Juliana Theory-- is calling it quits.
My favorite operating system has anticipated that hackers would try to crack it-- so the programmers have embedded a warning deep in the software  in the form of a poem. This totally sounds like something I would do ;-) For those of you who are to lazy to read the article, here is the poem.
"Your karma check for today: There once was a user that whined/his existing OS was so blind/he'd do better to pirate/an OS that ran great/but found his hardware declined./Please don't steal Mac OS!/Really, that's way uncool./(C) Apple Computer, Inc."
So I work in the automotive industry... this blog has some pretty sweet cars, especially the one that looks like a rubiks cube!! (had to share)
ok.. 3 is all ya get for today.. I could go on--because I'm just that random-- but I will conserve my random stash as to not overwhelm you! Plus figure skating is on...
Hey-- tomorrow is Wednesday... already half way through the week! W00t!


1 comment:
That Rubiks Cube car makes my head hurt...
Post a Comment