Hey--
Just was wondering if any of you out there know of a good online daily devotional. I had one that I found a few years ago called Soul Journey, but it has since discontinued. I have thought about trying to find a site with a daily dose of "My Upmost for His Highest" but I wanted to see if there were any other good ones out there that you my friends know about??
I like to start my day off with a little bit of God's word... even if it's just a bite :-)
Happy Friday everyone!
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have the purpose driven life one sent to me - I actually like it a lot...I'll forward you the most recent one and you can check it out!
It was sooo great to see you last night! We need to hang out sometime!
Post a Comment