My Points Rant
Ok... so, I am an avid technology girl. I work in the web design world and create artistic "havioc" on many. That being said.. I HATE spam, pop-ups, ads with sounds that you don't ask for, and banner ads that try to take over your screen. So... don't worry, I don't associate myself with any of those.
Anyway, this post is just to brag a little big about this cool program I have been involved in for a few years called My Points. For those of you who have no idea what it is, it is a company where just by shopping online, reading email, playing games and taking surveys you can earn rewards like gift cards, airline miles and vacations. Over the past 3 years I've gotten about $75 in gift cards to Barnes and Nobel, and a few gift cards to Target.
If you are an online shopper this program rocks because for participating stores you get so many points for every dollar you spend. Now, even if you AREN'T a big online shopper, you STILL get 5 points for every email you "read" and visit the participating site. That is how I have gotten most of my points.
Now.. If you don't like getting random email, well, this program may not be for you... BUT if you enjoy free stuff (and really, who doesn't) you may want to give it a try!
Let me know, and if I "recommend" you, we both can earn extra points. :) sweet. I just figure if you find something cool, why not share it with your friends.
Check it out here!


No comments:
Post a Comment