Friday, April 07, 2006

yum burrito

So I heard something the other day that totally rocks my socks off... Chipotle is coming to the area!! You guys have no idea how excited about this recent discovery... You see, I discovered Chipotle this past summer when I was out in Colorado and it was love at first taste. All of you that live around here have no idea what kind of wonders are about to be lavished upon you. haha. This place totally trumps Taco Bell in my opinion-- in-fact, I'd go as far to say that it makes TB look like a cheap rip-off. Imagine, burritos that are more like footballs, and fast food that actually seems "fresh" And I say this not being much of a fast-food girl!! Not to mention the unique "feel" that this place has as a restaurant... steel tables and funky tunes pumping through the building. And they have a quirky sense of humor too which I totally click with.

Bottom line...never in my life has a burrito excited me this much.

3 comments:

Mrs. Cournia said...

I am so jealous. As much as I love Kodiak, any "fast food" cravings are limited to McD's or Subway. *Sigh*

When Chipotle opens, will you eat a burrito and think of me?

:)

Jeanna said...

I have never had it but I am counting on you Jen for bringing up to date in the burrito world!

Sarah B said...

yay!!! jen i share your excitement...i miss this place from when i lived out in illinois!!! woohoo!! im super excited! haha thanks...and toby was awesome this weekend...he had to cut his set short so a few songs were left out but it was still awesome...is it sad that i know his set by heart and a few of the dances??? haha see ya thursday!