Wacky Wednesday-- Jen's Week in Pictures
This past week has been really random. So... instead of just keeping all the randomness to myself, I thought I would share it with you!! (Plus.. I figured I had to have a really GOOD post to make up for the SLACKER of a blogger that I am)
Without further adu.... here is Jen's Week in Pictures.
And the Winner Is...
So.. I come into work on monday, and find this random trophy sitting on my desk. I guess my boss got it at the convention she was at last week and thought it was perfect for me. Note the caption... yeah. really. It makes NO sense whatsoever... especially with the bowler. But that is what makes it so amazing ;-)
Cooler Thinking?
another random thing at work... This refridgerator showed up-- compliments of Google. Yeah, the perks of being one of the hundreds of thousands of Google partners. Can we say FUN marketing?!
I think I want to work there and be the person in charge of making all the random Google logos...
And I would walk 170,000 miles... and I would walk 170,000 more...
Yeah, my car just hit yet another milestone. Hopefully this car has enough flower power to make it at least 30,000 more! :-D
**EDIT**
What happened to Galatians?!?!
I was soo excited to get my new parallel NIV/The Message Bible this week... until I went to look up a verse in 2 Corinthians 12, and realized that my new Bible DIDN'T HAVE 2 Corinthians 12 OR the majority of Galatians either!!! Um, hello-- no fruits of the Spirit?! What's up with that?! Needless to say, I called Zondervan and they sent me a new Bible stat. And you can guess what I checked out first. Yup- it has Galatians. Now.. I hope it's not missing any other random books.
The Jenn's
Went to go visit my dear Jenn. Had a GREAT time playing cards, staying up to late and choking down sake and coffee (those two do CRAZY things to you in combination-- think loopy AND hyper!) She will be leaving us in a few mere months. All I can say at this point is Don't Cry for me Argentina...
Woah buddy.
Ok.. so one of my all time favorite shows is Alias. I just love Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan. *sigh* BUT that being said, I am not joining the CIA... although the costume thing is amazing. I'm going to an anime convention next weekend in Chicagoland with my little sis, so I thought I would give you all a sneak peak at the latest addition to my costume.
AMAZING.


2 comments:
Sweetness! Sounds like you had a great week! Catch you later!
Yo girl. I got some great news. I can't wait to tell you though. You probably already know but it's related to Brandon's post.
Post a Comment