Those are quite interesting. I would love to have a USB flash drive shaped like a cucumber roll! But in all seriousness, do you remember the days when my parents kept the computer in the basement and my hands would freeze trying to type during those oh so important hours of chatroom messages (on prodigy of course)? The USB warming gloves would have come in handy. . . although I don't think the Packard Bell had a USB slot. :-)
2 comments:
Those are quite interesting. I would love to have a USB flash drive shaped like a cucumber roll! But in all seriousness, do you remember the days when my parents kept the computer in the basement and my hands would freeze trying to type during those oh so important hours of chatroom messages (on prodigy of course)? The USB warming gloves would have come in handy. . . although I don't think the Packard Bell had a USB slot. :-)
You know I was just thinking the other day, "You know what my dog needs?" A USB drive. Thanks friend for showing me where to get her one ;)
Post a Comment