Friday, April 21, 2006

TGIF

Just because it's a friday. And I have a case of "cubical" fever...

WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CO-WORKER GOES ON VACATION...





Amazing.

Have a GREAT weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Josh and I did the sticky note one to Molly, Melissa, and Erica's apartment last summer. We labeled EVERYTHING with sticky notes. It was great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those are awesome! I think we should figure out how to do that to someone we know! Hmmm!

Kate! said...

can i just say...that is HILARIOUS! hi Jen! i hope your year post Focus has just been incredible! and thanks so much for the birthday smile- you had the day exactly remembered! your message really made my day. plus i really like reading your blog because it always makes me laugh/smile/ think...which are all great things. love ya lots!

Sarah B said...

oh....my...gosh!