Super Bowl Weekend
BRRRRRRRRRR!! Yeah, it's cold outside! This morning when I got here it was -7 and now it's up to a balmy 3 degrees. ooo... watch out, heat wave! ha! I wouldn't be suprised if I could grow an icicle off my chin if I tried (hmmmm.... I shouldn't tempt myself like that!) So much for global warming! ha.
Well, this past weekend was great. Cold, sure, but great. I got to hang out with a dear high school friend-- yay girls weekend! Lots of laughing, chatting it up, eating, shopping, taking pictures (for some reason we thought it would be "fun" to run around campus and take pictures. WHAT were we thinking?! I couldn't feel my fingers or my toes after about 2 minutes), watching movies, transfering ring tones (woohoo blue-tooth!) and just having a overall grand time. *happy sigh* It was great.


Then, as icing on the cake, the Colts won the Super Bowl and I got to hang out with some pretty cool people.

Ok... now really, I didn't care who won in the end, but it still is pretty cool that our state got itself on the map a bit more. And I got to watch some fun commercials(check out http://youtube.com/superbowl if you missed any or just want to watch them again)... and hang out with some pretty cool people (not to mention I got to hang out with my hot boyfriend that I hadn't seen in two long days...ok, I pause now so that you can gag... it's allowed) It was such a blessing to see my good friend Laura. She is one goofy, fun and amazing gal.
So yeah.. this weekend... friends, family, food, um- fotos, and lots of fun all while freezing! Fabulous!


1 comment:
It definitely looks like you had fun, yea!
Post a Comment