Now you see me... now you don't
Enjoy the Super Bowl. I know I will! Bears? Colts? Um, who cares. I am really looking forward to this game this year, and not just for the commercials. You see, I live in Indiana, so I am partial to the Colts, but yet, I was born in Chicago, so I could also go for the Bears. All I know, is that as long as it's a competative game, I will be happy with whoever wins. And both coaches deserve the best. Not only are they both supposedly Christian, but they are also friends. Sweet.
Game on!
Just as I start blogging again I am off again. This time to go visit a dear friend down "south"- (err.. about two hours) Yay for a girls weekend!
I promise.. quality posts soon.


1 comment:
How was your weekend? Were you happy with the game? I hear you finished those designs (?) for Kevin. Did you keep an extra copy? I'm dying to see what they're like.
Can't get into MySpace today...
Post a Comment