Going Bananas
So friday night, Andy and I went to this film festival thing over at Notre Dame. After the films the theater group read through some short scripts they had written, all with bananas as the main characters somewhere in the plots... After everything was done I looked at Andy and said "that would make a GREAT blog/myspace picture!" And being the awesome boyfriend that he is, he went down and asked them if we could pose for a few pics in their banana suits. The following is some of the "madness" that ensued...



See the rest of the fun below
Sometimes you just have to live a little.



4 comments:
Jen you are crazy!! But I love the pictures!
JAJAJAJA!!! See Jen, this is a prime example as to why I love you so much.
Um, you have to show those to your kids someday!! Absolute hilarity...
This has totally made today the best it could possibly be. Whenever I am stessing about code or style sheets or simply the fact that offices have meetings about having meetings, I will look upon these pictures and thank God there are two people as amazing as you and Andy and that I actually know you.
And I will also use these pictures to blackmail my best friend when the appropriate time comes. :)
Post a Comment