Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday Tribute: My sister (1 of 2)

I figured it's about time that I brought back "Tuesdays tribute" at least for the times that I remember to do it... so today I would like to honor my sister.

So here's to you my dear "Little-big" sister... thanks for:

  • being such a great sister and friend
  • putting up with my randomness
  • letting me borrow your clothes and other assorted things (yes, there are definite benefits to being almost the same size
  • laughing so hard we cry
  • giving me someone to "fight" with
  • being my "buddy" at family events when everyone else has a cousin their age
  • good talks about family, God and life
  • sharing the role as "taebo princess"
  • challenging me to be more like Christ
  • just being YOU!
Congrats on almost being done with school. You are going to make an amazing nurse someday and I can't wait to see how God uses you in the lives of people. You have such a kinda and compassionate heart and I have truly seen you grow and blossom over the past few years. I am so glad that God has blessed me by putting you into my life and I am proud to call you my sister.

No comments: