My first thought was, "hhmmm, apparently not," since you didn't get any comments. But then again, maybe everyone's thoughts just weren't shared. My next thought was why are random words capitalized and others are not? But that's only the nagging issue of the language we speak and write with. My next thought was that maybe I should write something, since no one else has and this quote is pretty thought provoking, and I want to encourage more challenging posts like this. I think it would be easy to say consensus is just a controlled form of anarchy. But then again, democracy is a controlled form of anarchy. But she's right. As soon as you are compiling everyone's thoughts and opinions and meshing these, you no longer have a leader, you have mob rule. So props to Maggie the Thatch for being balls out and not caring how most people viewed her, and props to you, jengirl, for sharing this with us. Oh, and then my last thought was, I wonder why she never asked me if I had any thoughts on this? Maybe it's not that important to her after all.
1 comment:
My first thought was, "hhmmm, apparently not," since you didn't get any comments. But then again, maybe everyone's thoughts just weren't shared. My next thought was why are random words capitalized and others are not? But that's only the nagging issue of the language we speak and write with. My next thought was that maybe I should write something, since no one else has and this quote is pretty thought provoking, and I want to encourage more challenging posts like this. I think it would be easy to say consensus is just a controlled form of anarchy. But then again, democracy is a controlled form of anarchy. But she's right. As soon as you are compiling everyone's thoughts and opinions and meshing these, you no longer have a leader, you have mob rule. So props to Maggie the Thatch for being balls out and not caring how most people viewed her, and props to you, jengirl, for sharing this with us. Oh, and then my last thought was, I wonder why she never asked me if I had any thoughts on this? Maybe it's not that important to her after all.
Post a Comment