Thursday, December 14, 2006

More Joy in the Little Things...

I love how God loves to bring us joy in the little things. As i've said many times before, sometimes His creativity with how he chooses to show himself to us never cease to amaze me.

This morning as I was driving into work I glanced in the rearview mirror and caught a glimpse of the majestic hand of the master artist once again playing with His pallet of nature across the sky.
Tonight my family shared in a meal at a local restaurant and it was great having all my college-age siblings back home again. The fun conversations, the smiles and the laughs-- all little things that I am so grateful for.

And then, to boot, the starbucks by our house just opened up, so last they had a "party" and me and my brother went and loaded up on free coffee! (don't worry, we didn't drink it all ourselves-- SOMETIMES we are nice to others in our family)
Keep reminding yourself to give thanks for the little things in life. God is good and He loves to bless His children. Instead of complaining, which is really easy to do especially during the craziness of the holidays, be grateful for all of those blessings-- in whatever shape or form they come in.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Ironically I got blessed with free Subway yesterday...

It made my whole day...