Random Jen-ness
I'm off to Chicago for the weekend. Get to go to a wedding with the guy and his family and then watch the Nortre Dame game... and well, just have a jolly good time. It will be good. Cold, but good. I unpacked all my fun winter hats just in time. I can't wait to see if I get another fun one this year. (I shall have to post pictures of the ones I have so far for you all)
I got a flu shot today. ouch. my arm hurts. Hopefully I won't get sick from it like I have the past two years.
I can't find my chord for my camera, so still no Fray shots for you. Sorry. I really can't finish that post until I get the pics.. it just wouldn't be complete. so, sorry you have to wait.
I'm TOTALLY cheating on my South Beach Diet tonight. I mean, come on... it's CHICAGO deep dish pizza!!!
Next week we at looooooong last get to move into our new desk areas at work. I am excited... and trying to think of new excited decorating ideas. Any ideas from my beloved audience??
Next week is also my two year anniversary at work. wow. too crazy.
It also is my guy and I's 4 month anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun.
My dear sister is home for Fall break. It has been fun to catch up with her. She is one amazing gal and I am privileged to have her as my sister.
I love all of the fall colors.
Ok. well, all of you have a great weekend, and I shall see you soon.


1 comment:
Oh...Chicago deep dish pizza! Yeah, I'm drooling! haha! I can't wait to see all the pictures! Yippie! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment