Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We pause now...

... for a brief prayer request...
I'm cat sitting for a friend of mine who is off for a wonderful week in the Bahamas. Unfortunatly, my week with her cat has been horrible. Since getting to the house she has been scared to death.. barely eating or drinking and cowering in the corner all day/night. Anyway, yesterday she just up and dissapeared. We don't know if she is off hiding somewhere or somehow managed to sneak out of the house... but last night I searched high and low and there is no sign of her ANYWHERE! *sigh* I don't know what to do... and I feel like a horrible person because I am the one that is supposed to be "responsible" here, but I don't know if there is anything I COULD do at this point besides keep looking. So, pray that she shows up. I don't want to wreck a friendship-- even if it is over something that is out of my hands. Michelle and her family come back on saturday.... this could be one LOOOOONG week :(

1 comment:

Lena said...

Oh, I feel your pain. The same thing happend to me, sitting for a cat that was always scared. I'm suposed to be good with animals! I'd never seen her before I sat for her because the was always hiding when I visited. We did find her though! She was hiding behind the shoes in the closet. Check there and I'll be praying. :-)