:-( Despair
When I was in college and worked for the IT department one of the network admins had this GREAT poster on her wall...
Call me twisted, but it alwasy brought a smile to my face. Maybe it's just that bit of pessimest in me, but the original motivation ones--while they have their place--we just always too "hallmark" happy for me and made me "sugar" sick. This Christmas my dear brother got me their "demotivation" calandar for work and on random days it will tell of some bad story that happened that day in history. It's great. Anyway, just recently my dear friend Megan did a post on her blog about these guys, and it totally made me want to do one of my own... so I figured why not end out my "wacky week" with one of my favorite bunch of wackos over at despiar.com There are some total "gems" over there... and they make awesome gifts!
Where else could you find something like these?

Seriously. Visit the website. Also, make sure you check out the Bittersweets, the Conversation Hearts that says things like, "Be My Yoko,""RUMORS TRUE", "PAROLE IS UP!", "I Miss My Ex" and "U + ME = GRIEF." A classic for next February 14th for sure.


1 comment:
I Love these!!! Seems to fit my life at moments...
Post a Comment