Wacky Week... :D
Spring is here. It makes me happy. It makes me wiggle and giggle and get really ADDish. So. In honor of spring, I have decided to dedicate this week to wacky things... things that make me happy, just because they are well, WACKY. (I know.. I should be saving these up for my "wacky" wednesdays... but I just can't wait!)
So today is dedicated to...
Ah yes.. haven't you always wanted to smell like your childhood? Well now you can! In honor of it's 50th Birthday, Play-doh has commissioned a cologne. (um, anyone still needing a fathers day gift for next month?!)
The company that is putting it out–Demeter Fragrance Library– has over 170 other scents, including Dirt (which smells like a plowed field), Snow, Tomato, Fresh-Pumped Gasoline, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Rubber, Mildew, and Pomegranate.
"To be honest, you may not want to wear it as a cologne," Gale says of his firm's singular sense-sation, "but you might just want to take it out of your purse or glove compartment now and then and just smell it."
Um... yeah. For just $19 this can be yours today.


No comments:
Post a Comment