A twinge of a smile
Never fear my fine friends... I am doing much better. Survived through the stress of this week and after banging it around with God the other night I have a much better outlook on life. Life is so much more than just what HAPPENS to YOU. Sometimes I just get so me focused I forget about everything else... I guess we all are that way sometimes, but often it irks me.... just because I know that I am a broken person and can't do anything about it on my own strength... again.. maybe that is narcissistic in itself. Woah.. getting way to philosophical for a friday so I'm gonna quit, but just so you all know... I will survive. :-D God's grace is so amazing. Going to see my dear college roommate this weekend.... good times ahead. Have a great weekend!
Oh.. great pics to post later.. so check back!


No comments:
Post a Comment