A stitch in time...
The boy is LEAVING ME!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ok.. there.. enough of that. Really, I SHOULD be excited because this means I might actually get to use the computer when I'm at home-- unless the "youngin" takes over. hmmm. This might require some serious strategizing.
Anyway, where was I??! Oh, yes.. so.. my one and only brother is leaving for school in a few weeks. Actually, tomorrow my sister goes back herself, but that is normal considering she has been in school a few years now. She has to leave early because she is going to be an RA. Quite a good one at that I'm sure! (you go girl!) But, I decided that for my brothers graduation present I was going to make him a Tshrit quilt. Now, have I ever sewn a quilt before? uh-no. Do I even really like to sew- uh.. sometimes. Iron all those sqares?-- are you kidding me?! So... thus begins another adventure of a Jen... trying to be "domesticated" for once. THIS should be interesting....


1 comment:
Hey Jen,
The quilt looks really cool! Dan the Mullet Man is really going to appreciate it. Tell Charissa congrats on being an RA.
I miss you too! The hat fits perfectly. I have to send you a picture.
Post a Comment