Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The picture speaks for itself...


Yeah... I've been a little stressed out this week. Over a lot of stupid stuff I will admit, but I still don't like it. I feel like I'm a mouse running and running on a wheel and I'm just about ready to jump out- geronimo! I seriously despise this rat race that I feel I'm running.... and you know what the hardest part of it is right now? The lame fact that I don't have anyone here really to lament to. :-( My brother leaves for school soon, my high-school gal is gone back to school, my college roommate is busy with her life(can I just say that she has got to be one of the BEST darn teachers in Indiana!), other friends have moved or gone back to school as well..... I just feel pathetic sometime... but I still haven't found out how to balance this CRAZY life out of school... and it's been over a YEAR! what is my deal?! hmmmmmmmmm. I just need a nap. At least a dear friend is coming back into the area for the school year. I can't wait to chill... and just BE me around another soul. I miss that desperately.

In other random news. I had a dream last night that I went back to the Insitute for another semester, but it wasn't really the institute...or it was in a different location. Lots of the same people... like my dear mt. climbing buddy. It was just weird. I was like-- uh, why am I here again? Yeah... it was interesting. Gotta love dreams. They like to mess with your mind.

Ok... back to the rat race... at least for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird! I had a dream last night that involved Focus folks too! We were on some sort of road trip. I don't recall much of it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and that I love you and miss you dearly! If ya every get really bored....you can come to Nashville and visit me! :) that would be SWEET!! Later girl!