Make your voice heard
Something I love to do... and I wish more young people in our country would take seriously.
I don't care wish party you side with, or even if you don't care about all the issues. We have such a gift in thie country. If you don't play an active role, you really have NO room to complain about what is happening. We live in a free society and our government is only as good as the willingness of our people to participate.
A lot of the races are probably going to be really close... so your vote WILL matter. They've said we won't come out, they've said it won't matter, they've said that no one cares, they've said that we are too depressed to try.. Let's show "them" that they are wrong.
I triple-dog-DARE you!

1 comment:
I totally agree....so stop reading this, and go vote! If you already did vote, well way to go!
Post a Comment