Wacky Wednesday- Google logos
I don't know about you, but I've always been slightly fascinated by Google... or more by the fact that their corporate logo always seems to be playing dress-up at different times throughout the year. Maybe it's just because I'm one of those artsy "weird" people, but I think that would be such a FUN job to do... and wonder sometimes why they don't let me do that to our logo here at work?! The person/people behind it has/have always remained somewhat of a mystery... and then yesterday I saw an article on CNN.com about the guy behind all the fun. Yes, I guess it is just one guy... a 28 year-old who started out as an intern and just started drawing on the logo for a one time fun shot that turned into so much more. In fact, now millions of people all over the world have seen his "work."
Here are just a few of my personal favs...






Yeah, and inspiration to us all ;-)


1 comment:
I've always wondered who does that!
Post a Comment