Friday, July 14, 2006

Spirit Song Adventure

I finally got around to getting some of the pics off my camera from my crazy weekend chaperoning this past weekend in Ohio... so I figured I would share the "madness" with you.
Basically, if you add all these ingredients together you get one amazing youth group trip... so take notes:

17 TBS. of teenagers + 4 TBS of young-at-heart Adults
•1 oz. of cute sister• 9 servings of "extremely healthy" meals (yes, I had cheeseburger breakfasts at least twice)• 1 lbs of chopped up chicken (or a good dose of fear before the ride)

• 2.5 cups of mixed rides-- finely blended• 13 cups of amazing bandsToby Mac

The Newsboys

• 1 part Crowder with authentic 80's key-guitar
• 1 cup of Dip n' Dots (two spoons)
Bake for 3 days in hot sun and drive for 8+ hours listening to random itunes favorites until completely exhausted.

Results may vary.
If done well, deeper friendships and relationships should be formed.

Live. Love. Learn. Go.
And don't forget to have some fun while you are at it.

No comments: