Monday, December 12, 2005

Mondays....

Mondays are DEFINITELY Ellen Feiss (girl pictured above.. you can see here commercial if you click on the link) days... oh.. and by the way, can I just tell you how much I love Macs. I spent most of my weekend at home trying to fix my silly PC-- hence the reason for no weekend posts-- and Windows updates are STILL making it do the crazy- crash thing. *sigh* Have lots of fun pictures and stuff coming soon... well, as soon as I can find the cord that connects my camera to the computer that is! ;-) Hope everyone has a good week!


**Edit**
Ok... so.. something cool happened this morning that I didn't have time to share earlier that made today that helped alleviate my Monday "blahs" considerably... I won a 1 1/2 lbs. of Chocolate Charlie (basically a huge mass of chocolate, with other stuff thrown in to make it that much more yummy... only sold around here at Christmas). Yup, I was caller number 9 for our local Cat Country 99.9. woot! This time of year all they do is play Christmas music, so I enjoy listening and singing a long as I make my way through the snow to work. Anyway. They announced the contest, I called, and somebody picked up and wola! All I had to do was sing part of a Christmas song... um, I "tried" to sing "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" but forgot the words half way into the first verse! They still let me have the chocolate anyway. It was fun. I get to work and my boss Tammy starts telling me about this girl she heard on the radio whose voice didn't sound like me at all, but totally sounded like something I would say/do.. and I was like "um, yup! That was ME!" ha. What a fun morning. Now I have lots of chocolate... anybody want some?! ;-)

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Dang, that is so not fun! Although I have to admit that I still like PCs...even if they do get possessed sometimes and I just have to kick them to make them behave...

Anonymous said...

Totally fun last night! So much more fun to come at the end of the week! Hopefully we can all make it through! Haha! Catch ya later!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome about the chocolate! Totally rocking! I need to hear your rendition of "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas"!!! Catch ya later!