It's a Wonderful Wednesday

One of the classic movies of this time of year is "It's a Wonderful Life." Ok.. so I know some of you may think this movie is sooo over-played, but I happen to love it, and could watch it every year just because it has such a great message and too often we forget how important and meaningful our lives really are-- even if they don't maybe turn out they way we had invisioned them when we were "young" and still had HUGE get-out-of-this-crummy-town dreams.
No matter what you think, or what lies Satan is wispering in your ear this Christmas Season-- you ARE important. YOU matter to people and to God. No, the world wouldn't be better off without you around. And if you already believe that, or are starting to wonder... give me a call... there is a warm cup of coffee someplace with your name written all over it and I'd be more than happy to sit down and enjoy it with you and let you know that you are someone worth spending time with.
PS- check out the 30 second Bunny version of It's a Wonderful Life here


2 comments:
I watched that earlier this week-really cool! I love that movie as well, Jen, and for some reason, it is one of those movies that I get almost hurt or offended when other people don't like. It is amazing!
Sometimes I think I need to be reminded...as do we all...
Cute cartoon version by the way!
Post a Comment