Leaving On a Jet Plane

For the few of you who DON'T yet know (and those are few, because I have been talking about this a lot the past few weeks) I am getting ready to leave on a little mini vacation with my boy to Burbank, California for the next few days.
I am ecstatic to leave work and the daily grind of life behind for a few days and explore the new... people, places, things. I am also excited to spend some quality time with my guy and see his old stomping grounds (he lived there for 4 years... yes, I have my own personal LA/Burbank tour guide) Yeah, I am just excited. I would like to promise tons of pictures and stories to follow on this blog, but who knows... you many just have to ask me in person. I prefer that better anyway.
Happy Memorial Day friends. Enjoy your weekend. I shall return... maybe.


1 comment:
sooooooo jealous, but i know you're having a wonderful time! yea LA!
Post a Comment