I Love My Sister!
My sister and I hit up Chi-town on Saturday for one last "Sister Adventure" before she heads down to Indy to start her new job. We met up with one of her college roommates and then it was off for a day of "culture"-- first Swedish at IKEA and then Japanese at Mitsuwa Marketplace. Fun times.
Lounging in one of the demo rooms at IKEA. I love this store. We bought Charissa a computer desk there and were a bit nervous about fitting it in her small car for the trip home, but fortunately, between the back seat and the truck we fit it all in! WOHOO!
We also stopped by Willow Creek for their Saturday night service.




2 comments:
You are an incredible sister and I had so much fun hanging out with you. I will definitely miss you too. Hopefully when I finally get a cell phone we can do a better job of keeping in touch. You better make lots of road trips out to Indy! I love you!
Cha Cha!
Post a Comment