Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Coffee Table Yourself

I found this site today that I am really excited about trying out. It's Blurb.com and from what I've seen so far it looks amazing. It's a place sorta like the popular iPhoto site from Apple, where you can publish your own custimized books. What a COOL gift! Or even what a cool way to preserve your memories. I used to be really into scrapbooking, but over the past year or two I have let it fall by the wayside a bit, but this, wow-- the free program you download to put the book together looks easy to use and they even have templates to use if you aren't so artistically inclined.

Looking to the future I am thinking this could be a great way to preserve and present photos for weddings, babies and family vacations... why not have your own coffee table books? And I love taking pictures, so I'm sure I could fill one up easily. Check them out. They have soft cover books starting as low as $12.95. Rock.

1 comment:

Sony said...

I'll have to check this out. I used to use MyPublisher but they're a little pricey.

The idea is pretty sweet though.