Thursday, August 10, 2006

Working--underconstruction

So right now, as I sit here and type, there is a guy hanging over my head putting in the new drop celing. Um, talk about uber-distracting! And I have a hard time concentrating as it is. There has been random pieces of "shrapnel" falling down all morning. Hello workman's comp! ;-) I guess this is the price you pay for expansion.. or so they tell me here in this corporate america. Sometimes I think it's a load of junk.

yeah... back to the corporate grind. I think tomorrow I shall bring in a hard hat or something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRAZY!!!

versejer2911 said...

Jen,

My name is Tim Prugh and I don't think you know me...but I have a son who just graduated from high school. He has some other buddies who are also recent grads and will be looking for a group to be a part of - since he can no longer hang out at Lifeline. When is Neveah supposed to start up again and where? If you could email me and let me know or - if you could direct these questions to someone who could let me know. Thanks.
My email is versejer2911@yahoo.com