Friday, August 04, 2006

Where is Jen?

So, as someone pointed out to me last night- I've pretty much dropped off the face of the blogisphere earth the past week.

The Reason: um... I just didn't feel like blogging. Weird, I know. Maybe the excessive heat has gotten to my head.

Seriously though, I've been spending a lot of time just doing other stuff. Reading, taking walks, going out with friends, sweating it out at the 4H Fair, saying goodbye to friends as they begin to head back to school, asking random questions in coffee houses, taco tuesdays (and most recently taco thrusday), saying goodbye to friends as they move away, and trying to stay cool through the sweltering heat.

It's been eventful. But not really enough to make me want to break away from it to blog. Does that make sense?

There was ONE thing though that I did want to blog about, but got swept away into the weekend before I could... last friday was a very special event...it was my little sisters 13TH birthday!!! i think I am getting OLD. I was 11 when she was born.. and remember thinking it was like mom brining home a little doll from the hospital. She is a great sister and I can't imagine not having her around. So, shout out to the new teenager!
Ok. Well, I'm off to Chi-town. Going to spend the weekend volunteering at Wizard World (comic con), browsing IKEA (can we say WOOHOO!), visiting my aunt, uncle, and assorted cousins, eating Chipotle, road tripping it with the little sis and boyfriend (ah, roadtrips... random tunes and the smell of gas fumes) and who else knows what adventures I shall get myself into. I'm excited.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: