Coldplay Dork.
Yes.. I'm officially a dork. This time it is for the love of music. In exactly two weeks from thursday I will be going to see Coldplay in concert at the United Center in Chicago. I am EXCITED to say the least... here's where the nerd part comes in... so a friend of mine that is also going to the concert emailed me a playlist of what they've been doing at their other shows. I popped into itunes and made a playlist of the entire concert. yeah. that is just dorky.


3 comments:
Ooh ooh...jealous! Ben and I love Coldplay!
as do Charlie and I!!! You lucky girl :) Hope you're doing well!!
I cant imagine how pumped you and stephen will be right before and after the concert!
Oh, and dont worry, you're allowed to be a dork about things you love (or at least thats my theory!)
Post a Comment