A little Bite of Happiness
Happiness.
A temporary state of being.
Caused by many a thing-- all green lights on the way to work, a childs laughter, finding five bucks in your pocket, spending time with a friend... the list could go on and on... and would be different for everyone.
My happiness today was found in a little box that arrived in the mail.
Can I just tell you how happy homestarrunner.com makes me? And now I have all the little "toys" to make me smile daily. O the joys.
Oh.. while I'm at it.. here is a little "virtual tour" of my cubie... yeah.. this is where I spend 40+ hours of my life a week. Gotta say it is one of the most colorful cubes on the block and I am proud of it!



5 comments:
Yay!! Colors :)
I bet everyone is jealous of your adorable cubie!! I miss you girlie...I'll be e-mailing you soon! Love ya, Sarah
Wow, Jen you manage to make even cubicles look fun. I hope everything is going well for you. Happy weekend!
That's got to be the cutest cubicle I have ever seen.
:)
Hey Jen,
Love the picture of you and your "train" boyfriend. I have a Mr. Potato Head keychain with removable parts, and it has its own storage area.
megan
heehee.. thanks guys. Seriously, sometimes you have to do something to make life just a little happier. As with my car... I don't just do this stuff for me (even though I love it) I do it to make others day a little brighter... shine the love of Christ to others. God gave me a unique personality and I'm not going to hide it.
Post a Comment