EHM Alert!
WOOHOO! So the episode I got to see taped in Colorado is going to be on this week. Who know's if I will actually be able to see myelf in it (crowd shots are usually really brief and super quick) but it will be awesome to actually see the INSIDE of the house we saw unvailed. It's crazy to think that I was actually THERE... and now I am here. Sometimes two worlds collide and it is a SWEET thing.
Details
What: ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition
When: THIS Sunday! (October 2nd!)
Where: your TV
Time: 8/7 pm.. depending on what timezone you are in... yeah...
Why: Because... I was there... and you MIGHT just see me (during the rodeo I am wearing a pink/red striped shirt and a red bandana-- and we are sitting to the right of the designers in the stands-- that is, if the camera is facing them) If you need a reminder, or just haven't see the pics from the rodeo go here.
It's gonna be fun folks!




No comments:
Post a Comment